The Cloverleaf RISC OS BASIC distro includes a comprehensive list of programs from word processing, spreadsheet, organiser, games, emulators and programming languages (BBC BASIC, C++ (GCC), Python, Lua) . Our distro will include always the newest modules and extension to give the user the best or most progressive version of RISC OS. Easy handling and best performance is our goal.
The Cloverleaf distro is built on RISC OS version 5.29.
Requirements: To run RISC OS you need a Raspberry Pi Zero, 2, 3, 4 or 400 or an RISC OS emulator RPCEmu / VirtualRPC for Windows/Linux/macOS
The Cloverleaf Distro STANDARD include following commercial programs:
- !Clovertool (Utility for keyboard, monitor, network, lock screen)
- !SparkFS (full version, read/write ZIP, Tar & Archive compressed files)
- !ChatCube (RISC OS Chatprogram with additional client for Telegram)
- !Fireworkz (Text and spreadsheet office software)
- !Pipedream (Text and spreadsheet office software)
- !Organiser (Adress book, Calender, Tasks and Notes)
- !RiscPCB (PCB layout program)
- !Impression Style DTP program
- BBC BASIC, Phython 3, C++ GCC 4.7, C++ GCC 10.2, RiscLua, Charm
- Emulators for Acorn Archimedes, Acorn BBC Micro, Sinclair ZX Spectrum, Commodore C64 and many more
- !Doom (3D shooter, high-res version with 40 levels (10 shareware and 30 freeware levels)
- Game engines ScummVM and ResidualVM, OpenTTD, Z-machine & Maze
- All Acorn Archimedes RETRO computer games from ADFFS
- Sample issues of the RISC OS magazines Archive, Drag&Drop, GAG News (link), Asterix of BigBen Club
- All issues of RISC OS Retro magazines EUREKA and Foundation RISC User
- and many other programs
- !Desktop (Handling improvements, Themes including Darkmode support in about November 2021)
- !ArtCube Light (when it is released to public. First version expected in December 2021
Downloads are available as 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB SD card image or as Zip-file. Compressed these files are between 2 GB to 8 GB size.
License will be for two personal RISC OS systems.
We are not responsible for any data loss using RISC OS and any application included in the Cloverleaf Distro.
Refund is not possible.